The Netgear extender setup enables you to configure your Netgear extender through the Web browser of a device, connected to your current Wi-Fi network.
To ensure proper installation:
• Put the extender close to the router during the Wi-Fi setup.
• Connect the extender to an electrical outlet, and wait for LED to turn on.
• By clicking the “Network” icon in the taskbar on PC, select “Netgear_Ext” from the list of Wi-Fi Networks.
• Open a new browser window to connect to the website. Log in to the website.
• Select your Wi-Fi network and click “Continue.” Enter your network’s password and press “Continue.”
• Connect all of the devices which are to be connected with W-Fi.
• The extender is to be connected to a power source, and then wait for the Status LED light to turn green.